xxx Donald Hates On Angelina xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll do anything for publicity. He knows that his comment will be posted everywhere and everyone will be talking about and that's exactly what he wants because it keeps his name out there. :hysteric:Angelina was voted #1 for being the most beautiful & sexy women in the world...ummm what number was his wife? Did she even made the cut? :confused1:

I know i'm gonna get alot of not nice things said about this but i dont like angelina..sorry :sad:

i dont think that she can justify being a homewrecker by adopting children from all over the world..but since she is trying might as well give her credit for it.

I know i'm gonna get alot of not nice things said about this but i dont like angelina..sorry :sad:

I am with you. At one point I was a big fan of hers because she seemed so real and unique compared to other Hollywood starlets, call me crazy but I liked wild and crazy Angie even though she was something of a drama queen. However at this point in time I can no longer stand her, its great that her image matured and that she is taking time to give back but she and Brad are both too overexposed and self important for my tastes. I appreciate that she is doing humanitarian work but there is something very phony about her now. Its almost as if she takes whatever work she is doing and makes it about her, perhaps this isn't her fault but she seems disingenuous. I also find her rather simplistic when doing interviews about her UN work, she doesn't seem fully informed about the issues nor does she come across as particularly intelligent. I'm sure her heart is in the right place but I don't respect her as much as I respect celebrities like Danny Glover or the late Audrey Hepburn who worked for humanitarian causes without making a public spectacle of themselves. It was about doing good, not about an image overhaul.

That said I respect that celebrities are doing something with their fame other than buying gold plated toilets and what not. There is just something very irksome about her at the moment, perhaps its just the rampant overexposure she and everyone involved in that breakup have had in the past couple of years. I don't think she's a homewrecker, that marriage was probably doomed from the get go but I just find something off about her. And I want to like her, I really used to love her.

As for *****, he's friends with her Dad so he's going to be on his side. What Voight did was questionable but I don't think anyone outside of him and Angelina know the full story on that. Shame that he can't see his grandchildren though.

I am with you. At one point I was a big fan of hers because she seemed so real and unique compared to other Hollywood starlets, call me crazy but I liked wild and crazy Angie even though she was something of a drama queen. However at this point in time I can no longer stand her, its great that her image matured and that she is taking time to give back but she and Brad are both too overexposed and self important for my tastes. I appreciate that she is doing humanitarian work but there is something very phony about her now. Its almost as if she takes whatever work she is doing and makes it about her, perhaps this isn't her fault but she seems disingenuous. I also find her rather simplistic when doing interviews about her UN work, she doesn't seem fully informed about the issues nor does she come across as particularly intelligent. I'm sure her heart is in the right place but I don't respect her as much as I respect celebrities like Danny Glover or the late Audrey Hepburn who worked for humanitarian causes without making a public spectacle of themselves. It was about doing good, not about an image overhaul.

That said I respect that celebrities are doing something with their fame other than buying gold plated toilets and what not. There is just something very irksome about her at the moment, perhaps its just the rampant overexposure she and everyone involved in that breakup have had in the past couple of years. I don't think she's a homewrecker, that marriage was probably doomed from the get go but I just find something off about her. And I want to like her, I really used to love her.

As for *****, he's friends with her Dad so he's going to be on his side. What Voight did was questionable but I don't think anyone outside of him and Angelina know the full story on that. Shame that he can't see his grandchildren though.

I concur!

Angelina is so much prettier than his current wife at the moment!! I just love Angelina's lips because I have full lips myself I got teased when I was younger from it. HA!!! Now look at alot of people getting injections to get them fuller.

I think Donald ***** is just cheesy ... but, we don't know that he hasn't donated any of his money just because we haven't heard that. Plenty of rich people donate money anonymously. And as much as I dislike him, I'd have to agree with what he said about Pitt being lame about not getting married and being all righteous about it. I like celebs like Geroge Cloony who is socially conscious and appears to be genuine about it ... I don't get that about Pitt, just MHO.

I agree with everything you said!!! :yes:

totally agree

The Donald is a total media whore. He can think whatever he wants but he shouldn't say them out loud because he's a public figure and he should set an example for others. And...it makes him sound like a total a$$.

As for Angelina. I think she's a hypocrite (for denying any relationship with Brad when he was still married and claiming that she would never sleep with another woman's husband because her dad did that to her mom. Um, hello..the irony???), and a home wrecker. Sure she has Brad now, but he's a cheater, once a cheater, always a cheater.

Status
Not open for further replies.