xxx Christian Dior F/W 07/08 Ads. xxx

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Christian Dior F/W 07/08.
    I love, love, love them! Jessica Stam looks amazing, and everything is just perfect, from the clothes, hair and makeup to the colours, styling, and shooting! Fabulous!
    xxxRosexxx
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Someone already posted the green pic, but I hadn't seen the wine/plum. I LOVE that color, and I think it's awesome that they're bringing it back.

3. i like the second bag. very :tup::tup:

4. I really like the bag in the second pic.

5. the pink bag - come to Mama ! :heart:( Millie i KNOW you like it too! start saving girl ! ):yahoo:

6. I LOVE that plum one!!! :heart::heart:

7. Love the plum one, too! Though I have to say that the dangling leather heart has a slight resemblence to Juicy Couture hearts!

Not too sure about that hair though...it's like she's hiding dumbo sized ears underneath it! :P

8. loving the plum colored ad

9. im lovin that bag too~!

10. hehe my resolve is strong nat! okay i did take a second look at the bag, but nope, i'm not cracking! the a/w line is really helping with my "save up for an hermes" fund.

11. save save save save!:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

I'm joining the savings club. $10/day. At least. I mean thast $3650 a year... so if I cut out starbucks and pump my own petro so I dont have to tip I can easily save more than $10/day. :smile: all towards nice bags

12. wow you have ppl pump your gas for you? starbucks will be hard to cut out...=) gl i know i can't

13. i must have that bag!!! it is tdf!!!:cutesy:

14. :yes::yes:
    too true about the starbucks. the amount of money spent on coffee and tea and weekly magazines and ever- increasing bus fares, i should be a good student and just walk everywhere.

15. ITA with your whole post ! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: