xxx Chanel Luxury bowling bag. xxx

Hi Accessorize*me

My SA in SG actually showed me the Bronze Metallic Bowler when I was back in SG (could be yours) but I turned it down because I felt the Black (and it's on it's way from Paris!! :yahoo: ) had a more shinier Metallic Sheen compared to the Bronze. My hubby said I looked BLAH carrying the Bronze...:shrugs: , so I ordered a BLACK instead.

But you look fabulous carrying it!! :yes: ...I really think there are different bags made for different people! :lol: It looks great on you I must say!
Thank you! Yes, it's really a matter of Different Folks, Different Strokes. I love the bronze because it is more matte :lol:

There were just about 10 pieces of this bag in SG, and as of yesterday, there were only 2 left. Only if the 2 ladies who ordered it give up their orders, would they go on to others in the waitlist.

I know someone in this forum who is getting hers in HK because she reckons the chance to get hers here is zilch.

I have left SG... so I'm curious if your SA (and I think I know who he is 'cos not that many male SAs there...) informed you if there are new Luxury Bag colours coming for FALL or CRUISE?....My heart is now wandering.....:graucho:
Yes, he said there is Act II coming and it'll be another range of bags (including in the Luxury Line) not seen yet. He will send me pics when he gets them. He has my email address :graucho: . The Autumn/Winter season is a long one, till next Jan/Feb. So, it's not surprising that they have to defer some release for Oct-Dec.

I have my eyes set on a medium caviar (haven't decided what colour yet) ... so it would be interesting to note what new colours come out later this year. :nuts: