xxx Chanel Luxury bowling bag. xxx

rainbow_rose

ChampagneBubbleOfAGirl!
Apr 26, 2006
Hey,
well i'm actually quite new to chanel, as i've always been a big LV and Chloe fan, but lately i've totally become obsessed with their bags, they are totally TDF!
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me and tell me the retail price of the Luxury bowling bag. Prefrably in U.K pounds, but it no big deal, as I can just convert if you only know it in US dollars!
The one seen on Mischa Barton is the pic below?
Many thanks.
xxxRosexxx

Attachments

• 417.jpg
    417.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,112
  • 139.jpg
    139.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 694
Hey thanks so much roey, I'm glad u love yours. It is such a beautiful bag! Loves it!
I'm definitly going to have to start saving up then! lol! Or then again maybe I can just ask for it for my 16th Birthday! YAY!
xxxRosexxx

Does anybody know about the variations of colours that this bag is availiable in, are there a few differnt colours, or is it just metallics and black?
Also, roey what size bag are you reffering to, is the price you quoted for the largest version of this bag? x

The medium size, which is a plenty big! :biggrin:

For fall, Nordstrom ordered it in black, white and bordeaux. The black is called metallic deerskin, but it is not metallic at all. It has a sheen, but otherwise looks like regular textured black leather.

Thanks so much roey!
I have a few questions;
You don't happen to know the price of the large version do you?
Do you find that the medium is a good size?
Also what colour is bordeaux?
And finally is there any website that you can see pictures of these beauties apart from Chanel as I have already checked and the don't really have any good pictures?
I really appreciate all your help. x

Not sure of the large price - but a few hundred more I suspect.

The medium is a really good size. I carry a 7.5" wallet, checkbook, cell phone with bulky case, brush, keys and lipstick and there is still quite a bit of room leftover. The bag is wide, so it resembles a loaf of bread.

Bordeaux is a wine-ish red. It's a dark bordeaux. I haven't seen it in real life though.

Chanel is the only webiste you can see the bags at, unless you do a search in here for luxury bowler. I'm sure you'll find pics!

I think you'll be really happy with the medium size if you don't carry a ton of stuff.

roey said:
Not sure of the large price - but a few hundred more I suspect.

The medium is a really good size. I carry a 7.5" wallet, checkbook, cell phone with bulky case, brush, keys and lipstick and there is still quite a bit of room leftover. The bag is wide, so it resembles a loaf of bread.

Bordeaux is a wine-ish red. It's a dark bordeaux. I haven't seen it in real life though.

Chanel is the only webiste you can see the bags at, unless you do a search in here for luxury bowler. I'm sure you'll find pics!

I think you'll be really happy with the medium size if you don't carry a ton of stuff.

I have the red (I'm not sure whether that is the same thing as the bordeaux because the bordeaux might be darker) and it is fantastic. I love the richness of the color and the fact that it is unexpected but still classic.

Wow, your bag sounds gorgeous monica, I'll be sure to check it out in that colour!
I have just done a search on the forum for the luxury bowler, and was suprised to see they were made in a pink/coral colour! TDF!
Do you know if this bag is availiable still? Particularly in the medium size?
Thanks x