XXL Colors

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi.

I bought the XXL in black but have so many large black bags. I'm not into the silver, but think the gold is pretty. I never saw the gold in person. Does anyone know if the gold is more gold or more bronze? Also, I know saks is getting the bronze with RH hardware, but is that a mistake and it's really gold hardware? The ones from NM (pics I saw) had gold hardware.

Thanks in advance!

2. Hi strawberry
    I will pm you now
    By the way Heres a pic of the Xxl it looks bronze but in not 100% sure ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458179992.224587.jpg

3. So I now have both the gold and black XXL's. I'm having a hard time deciding.....I love the color of the gold - it's a soft, champagne gold. But the black is obviously more durable. Anyone have thoughts? Did anyone else buy the gold?

4. How about the colored fabric ones? Have you tried those? Anyone have any thoughts on those?