XXL 2.55 in Grey and Black Denim...

DollyAntics

Obsessed.
O.G.
Feb 13, 2008
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has seen the XXL in the new pre collection materials/colours??

They have a picture up on the Chanel website of it in grey denim and I called Bond Street and they said they are getting it in black denim also.... has anybody seen these in the flesh yet and better still any modelling shots?? I would love to see!! TIA! :P

Wellll I went to a couple trunk shows and none of them had the blue or the red (pink?) everyone has been talking about. Chanel NYC 57th had the blue denim and the black caviar and Saks only had the black caviar. (And just as an FYI Bergdorf only ordered the denim)

When I was @ 57th I put myself on the list for black caviar and pink caviar (they called it coral..?). But when other tPF members tried to get on the list for the pink (@ 57th), they were told they were not getting it in that color, which is weird because i SAW the list, but maybe they cancelled the pink order?

I don't think anyone has seen the blue/red/pink versions yet..... I hope it will be soon!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies, thanks for this, the bag I was thinking of is actually like the xxl from autumn/winter that came in patent and is the 18.5 incher....anybody know the one I mean?? :shrugs:

This is the bag I'm talking about...the denim version of this one which comes in both grey (shown Chanel.com, SS10 Pre-Collection pic #7) and black denim also...

TIA Ladies!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• oversized.jpg
    oversized.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 383
I luv this bag...the color is PERFECT for Spring/Summer~~

attachment.php

Attachments

• 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,252
I do not have much info on either of those bags but I can tell you who has what: (and maybe they can answer more questions)

DollyAntics, The oversized patent 2.55 is at Bloomingdales NYC, lex (I have not seen the denim version).

Creammia, That bag is at Bergdorf right now! I tried it on, and I did not expect to love it as much as I did!

Last edited:
Ooohh....i haven't seen it irl yet...but the color looks attractive to me~~
I need to check it out and see if i will like it...Thz NYCavalier:biggrin:
Does it look "Huge"?

I do not have much info on either of those bags but I can tell you who has what: (and maybe they can answer more questions)

DollyAntics, The oversized patent 2.55 is at Bloomingdales NYC, lex (I have not seen the denim version).

Creammia, That bag is at Bergdorf right now! I tried it on, and I did not expect to love it as much as I did!

My XXL just got here a few days ago, I LOVE IT!, I purchased the Black Tweed!
I wish the bag came in lambskin or caviar leather with a CC lock, I would prefer the caviar, Is it possible to even get a bag custom made?
I will post pics. soon