Xmas wishlist?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, what pieces are you guys wishing for this Christmas? Here's my rundown:

LV Recital (probably impossible as my parents are on a budget, but hey, a girl can dream, can't she?) :crybaby:
    SFAM Boot Cut Jeans in Carolina
    Primp Pony Thermal in Brown
    Steve Madden Wedges
    Urban Outfitters Ripstop Cadet Cap
    GAP San Fransisco Graphic Hoodie

2. dior gaucho ^^

3. birkin...

4. Nothing really. I just got a large gucci bouvier and a speedy 30. However, I will be disappointed if I don't open anything up on Christmas.

5. I would love this, but i know i won't get it.

6. anything by Bottega veneta
    Gucci fur capelet

7. I don't have anything on my list, because my DH told me I wasn't getting anything (he bought me 4 diamond eternity bands for our anniversary a few months ago). The problem with this is that he loves to suprise me, so I am not sure if I am really not getting anything, or if he is just saying that and then is going to get me something!!! It always sucks when this happens, because I will wait the whole day for my "surprise", and sometimes I get one and sometimes I don't!!!!

8. Hee. I know I'm getting a BV from the bf for Christmas, (only getting it in Feb though! :P) and since this is a WISHlist, I want me a Caramel/ Camel Weekender :shame:

9. - My auntie has just purchased a gorgeous collection of intricate porcelain figurines, and I want to start my own. I was considering starting a Barbie collection but these are so much more elegant and beautiful.

My auntie has very good taste, quite similar to my own, and she has promised to get me a nice little collection that I can add to. I would normally ask for more but these figurines are a few hundred each.

- My grandmother indulges me in two of my particular favorite activities... culinary arts and beauty. I can always expect the finest quality culinary instruments or bath oils, salts, scents, est.

- My mother and father have promised to have my room remodeled again as well as getting a few things I need and jewelry

I am getting new canopy bed, new luxurious bedsheets, new comforter, new side tables, new dresser, new vanity, new large vanity mirror, new television, paint, border, decor.

I am getting several diamond and gold ring sets, pendants, and tiaras (perfect for the right occasions).

I have been reluctant for quite a while to go out and get my drivers license because I dislike driving (I really prefer to be chauffeured around). My parents are going to help me get my license and they are going to get me a car. :yahoo::heart:

10. Wow. So with all those pressies, is there anything else left to be on ya wishlist? :P

11. it really varies. i think i want a nano, tifanny's necklace, lv groom cles, lots of different stuff.

12. a pair of CL would make me so happy.

13. I'd be disappointed if I found 0 items under the tree as well.

14. Gucci mirrored bouvier
    Rock & Republic hooded cashmere sweater
    T3 hairdryer
    HR hooded cashmere sweater with fox fur trim
    Denblan toothpaste
    Toothbrushes
    Candy.. :smile:

hehe.. this was fun :smile:

15. Coach Optics swingpack
    Burberry baby blue watch
    Chocolate Fondue Set:nuts:
    A Clapper :shame: