Xmas wishlist?

iheartJoes

Joe's Jeans Lover
Oct 14, 2006
Los Angeles
Okay, what pieces are you guys wishing for this Christmas? Here's my rundown:

LV Recital (probably impossible as my parents are on a budget, but hey, a girl can dream, can't she?) :crybaby:
SFAM Boot Cut Jeans in Carolina
Primp Pony Thermal in Brown
Steve Madden Wedges
Urban Outfitters Ripstop Cadet Cap
GAP San Fransisco Graphic Hoodie

Mar 8, 2006
Desperately Seeking Deals
I don't have anything on my list, because my DH told me I wasn't getting anything (he bought me 4 diamond eternity bands for our anniversary a few months ago). The problem with this is that he loves to suprise me, so I am not sure if I am really not getting anything, or if he is just saying that and then is going to get me something!!! It always sucks when this happens, because I will wait the whole day for my "surprise", and sometimes I get one and sometimes I don't!!!!

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Singapore
Hee. I know I'm getting a BV from the bf for Christmas, (only getting it in Feb though! :P) and since this is a WISHlist, I want me a Caramel/ Camel Weekender :shame:

- My auntie has just purchased a gorgeous collection of intricate porcelain figurines, and I want to start my own. I was considering starting a Barbie collection but these are so much more elegant and beautiful.

My auntie has very good taste, quite similar to my own, and she has promised to get me a nice little collection that I can add to. I would normally ask for more but these figurines are a few hundred each.

- My grandmother indulges me in two of my particular favorite activities... culinary arts and beauty. I can always expect the finest quality culinary instruments or bath oils, salts, scents, est.

- My mother and father have promised to have my room remodeled again as well as getting a few things I need and jewelry

I am getting new canopy bed, new luxurious bedsheets, new comforter, new side tables, new dresser, new vanity, new large vanity mirror, new television, paint, border, decor.

I am getting several diamond and gold ring sets, pendants, and tiaras (perfect for the right occasions).

I have been reluctant for quite a while to go out and get my drivers license because I dislike driving (I really prefer to be chauffeured around). My parents are going to help me get my license and they are going to get me a car. :yahoo::heart:

Purse=Heaven

Addicted to Sweets
Jul 22, 2006
it really varies. i think i want a nano, tifanny's necklace, lv groom cles, lots of different stuff.

Jul 29, 2006
Gucci mirrored bouvier
Rock & Republic hooded cashmere sweater
T3 hairdryer
HR hooded cashmere sweater with fox fur trim
Denblan toothpaste
Toothbrushes
Candy.. :smile:

hehe.. this was fun :smile:

Jadore

Shoe Addict
Dec 31, 2005