Xmas reveals & a sneaky outlet purchase!!

Eek!!! I love your Bays collection

Do you use them all equally or is there a favourite one?

Choc & black have had a fair amount of use, Eggplant has been used alot too although not had it that long, I tend to rotate bags round quite often depending on what I'm wearing but do use an Oak Alexa most days, I think I'm pretty much covered now with the colours! Favourites are Ink patent & Eggplant! :smile:

Last edited:
iLuvBagsnChocs said:
Choc & black have had a fair amount of use, Eggplant has been used alot too although not had it that long, I tend to rotate bags round quite often depending on what I'm wearing but do use an Oak Alexa most days, I think I'm pretty much covered now with the colours! Favourites are Ink patent & Eggplant! :smile:

I think I'd spend hours each morning dithering over which one!! You have a really lovely collection

iLuvBagsnChocs said:
Heres a pic with just her Bays sisters, had to sneak this photo opportunity quickly as DH knows nothing about the new grey one!

Oh my! All of this loveliness is too much for me. I just LOVE them all! Your bays collection is just fab. Please add to the beautiful Bayswater club as well :smile:

Oh and we are bag twins for 6 of these babies! Oak, black, choc, eggplant, black forest and I am counting my navy patent as a fraternal twin to your ink patent. Wonderful!

Oh my! All of this loveliness is too much for me. I just LOVE them all! Your bays collection is just fab. Please add to the beautiful Bayswater club as well :smile:

Oh and we are bag twins for 6 of these babies! Oak, black, choc, eggplant, black forest and I am counting my navy patent as a fraternal twin to your ink patent. Wonderful!

:biggrin: I thought that about being bag twins x6 when I saw your Bays lined up on the sofa pic & knew you had black forest to come at Xmas, o yes will add pics to Beautiful Bayswater Club!

:biggrin: I thought that about being bag twins x6 when I saw your Bays lined up on the sofa pic & knew you had black forest to come at Xmas, o yes will add pics to Beautiful Bayswater Club!

Yes Black Forest is mine now!! DH had hidden it away in the loft so I couldn't get my greedy paws on her.

I can't decide if to use her tomorrow for work or wait til Monday.
As you can see I obviously live a complicated life! Haha.
Good thing my bosses think I am so very serious re my work and research. If they only knew what occupied my mind. But honestly it keeps me sane among all the stress!

iLuvBagsnChocs said:
Yes pop all your things in & use her tomorrow, it'll put a spring in your step for your 1st day back at work, such a gorgeous colour it'd be rude to leave her at home!! ;)

You are right! I am packing her up now and will wear with a lovely new grey Boden dress and new black boots!!

:smile:

I am so excited! It feels like the first day of school..... I am a geek so I loved school!