Xmas reveal (a little late)

Alex Spoils Me

Sofa King Spoiled.
Aug 14, 2009
I won't draw this one out as I have been carrying it since Xmas.

Here is my Cabas Chyc Large in Poppy.

I love this bag so much but worry about color transfer.

Thanks for letting me share

image-1531730308.jpg

image-3407730359.jpg

This is the closest to the actual color - so yummy

image-897778845.jpg

lovely bag...always careful with jeans and cheaper garments regarding colour transfer ...I have had a mishap last summer with cheap, super sute cotton dress from Billabong, cute but almost ruined my tessuto Miu Miu, luckily it was not leather so it washed off

lovely bag...always careful with jeans and cheaper garments regarding colour transfer ...I have had a mishap last summer with cheap, super sute cotton dress from Billabong, cute but almost ruined my tessuto Miu Miu, luckily it was not leather so it washed off

Thank you for the insight. I try to watch my bags with jeans but I have to be aware of items like you mentioned.

ooh what a fabulous color! Congrats.

Per color transfer, would spraying a protectant not minimize transfer? Also, carrying some baby wipes for immediate cleaning could help as well.

ooh what a fabulous color! Congrats.

Per color transfer, would spraying a protectant not minimize transfer? Also, carrying some baby wipes for immediate cleaning could help as well.

Thanks my friend. I always love to see your posts.

According to the care packet, they suggest using nothing! Crazy.

We got it from NM and they have a wonderful care/spa that they take responsibility for. I hope I can keep this baby from harm, lol.

Anything new with you?

Thanks my friend. I always love to see your posts.

According to the care packet, they suggest using nothing! Crazy.

We got it from NM and they have a wonderful care/spa that they take responsibility for. I hope I can keep this baby from harm, lol.

Anything new with you?

Hey you! Happy new year (in advance) :biggrin:

All these brands that love to ignore the realities of bag-loving such as the need to protect and maintain the leather do us all a disservice. *sigh*

I didn't know NM has a spa for bags, good to know for the future.

As for me, I picked up a BDJ with the kind help of ferrip and love it! That's all for me as I have decided not to buy anymore bags for another 11 months. I just laughed out loud as I wrote that but I am definitely going to try to be on a bag diet.

Anyway, have a fab 2013!!!

I won't draw this one out as I have been carrying it since Xmas.

Here is my Cabas Chyc Large in Poppy.

I love this bag so much but worry about color transfer.

Thanks for letting me share

View attachment 2001443

View attachment 2001444

This is the closest to the actual color - so yummy

View attachment 2001445

Hey you! Happy new year (in advance) :biggrin:

All these brands that love to ignore the realities of bag-loving such as the need to protect and maintain the leather do us all a disservice. *sigh*

I didn't know NM has a spa for bags, good to know for the future.

As for me, I picked up a BDJ with the kind help of ferrip and love it! That's all for me as I have decided not to buy anymore bags for another 11 months. I just laughed out loud as I wrote that but I am definitely going to try to be on a bag diet.

Anyway, have a fab 2013!!!

Congrats OP
Love the red:smile:

Aluxe are you kidding me, bag diet:graucho:
I give you two weeks before you break that diet:biggrin:
HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE

Congrats OP
Love the red:smile:

Aluxe are you kidding me, bag diet:graucho:
I give you two weeks before you break that diet:biggrin:
HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE

Hehehe...I'm trying to be disciplined :P I have no more room for bags in my small closet. Plus, I only use some bags about 28 days out of the year...others never come out to see the sun except for when I am playing with them in my room, lol! Luckily, I only have about 3 more bags that I 'need'.

Happy new year everyone!!!!