addicted ali

Your Honour, a Bbag!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
xmas has come about a month early for me this year... my new additions :yahoo::

07 Plomb SGH PT
07 Tomato City
07 Sienna City

thanks to a fellow PFer and a wonderful wonderful friend of mine (you know who you are! :heart: ya girlie!), i was able to get my hands on the most divine tomato city with beautiful leather and I just :heart: the color!

the sienna is outa this world, before Balenciage, i was never a brown girl... but this color, its the most beautiful med brown... very vintagey and goes with soooo much of my wardrobe... i love it as much as the cafe!

and last but not least, the plomb SGH PT... my 2nd GH PT... its a gorgeous gunmetal grey! VERY versatile and funky...

I am in Bbag heaven... :love:... and who better to share my early xmas than with my fellow purse nuts??? :P

hope you enjoy my not-so-professional pics!

Attachments

• DSC06081.JPG
    DSC06081.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 440
  • DSC06084.JPG
    DSC06084.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC06086.JPG
    DSC06086.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 407
  • DSC06091.JPG
    DSC06091.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 139
Ackkkkkkkkk...

That Tomato city is incredible...I'm still searching for the perfect one.

Congratulations on three gorgy bags :heart: (I'm not a brown person either but I'm with you on that sienna one too, girl!)

^^^ thanks "I" LTL!!! yup, the tomato is beyond gorgeous! the leather on this is absolute perfection in the words of my wonderful friend! you'll find it I'm sure! now i must also get a bright red work next time :P... i'm such a sucker for reds :sweatdrop: and.... 05 magenta!

OMG :nuts: I'm really speechless !! I only can say: GORGEOUS, AMAZING, STUNNING - 3 fantastic bags to a lovely lady :tup::drool::love:! I'm so happy for you - CONGRATS 'A' addicted... :flowers:

attachment.php

Oooh, looky how happy these baggies are with you, all nice and cozy, nesting together:party: I'm so happy you love them!!!!:yahoo:

I don't need to tell you how much I adore those baggies, I :heart: them all!!!!

...Now onto a bright red Work, hugh??:graucho:

OMG gorgeous bags!! The Tomato looks deliciously edible, LOVE Plomb and like you, I'm not much of a brown gal but that Sienna looks like a heath bar!.....yummmmmm. Congratulations and enjoy your X-mas goodies!!:tup: