Xmas gifts to myself: LV, Lanvin, Louboutin, and Juicy. No Bbag though :(

THat's IT!!!!!! Me and the kids are moving in with you, I'll bring my CL's and bags and clothes and were going share wardrobes.....

Giving yourself gifts is my favorite, truely a beautiful thing. Darling I must say, you look beyond fantastic. Happy Holidays!

Holy ***T Santa was good to you! Even if you did buy the stuff for yourself! I am amazed, what a perfectly chic collection. Everything is soooo cute!
LoVE the LV, very understated. The flats are TDF:drool:

Awesome Xmas presents for yourself! :heart: those CLs! I've been dabbling in the CL world lately, it's pretty addictive isn't it? And that LV hobo is so gorgeous, I don't blame you one bit for getting it! Congratulations on all your presents!

dearest chpwhy, emyrow99, firstclass1, JadeLeaves, aki_sato, lothlorien14, glossie, KCD, nada, yahoogift, english_girl_900, Toriatan, bb10lue, aaallabama, pluiee, jo_ee, Babi, Nanaz, JimLong, hebden, erica1451, margaritaxmix, sunny07, mintpearl, CTgrl1414, ShoeLover, Shasta (yay! new roomies), e_pinpin, oogiewoogie, LVobsessed415, dumdumsum, simona7, nycgr1, chloebagfreak, Tee, RoseMary, lolaluvsun, amiekbs8, and last but not least sheanabelle.

:heart:thank you so much to each and one of you for your sweet comments and warm wishes!:love: i love all my goodies. i am always a firm believer in buying something nice for yourself especially around the holidays, because you deserve it for all the hard work you have done for the year. i can't believe another year is almost here already. time flies, doesn't it? so i want to wish you all a happy new year to come! celebrate it well! thanks again everyone, i really take all your comments to heart.:heart::heart:

love,
jules
robotdoll