Xmas gifts from DH instant review....

asianmaylee

Aug 3, 2011
Before I reveal my prezzies this year, I want to wish everyone a safe, sane and happy chritmas and new year.

First is the Damier Graphite Tadao.....is a very city chick big bag that I can use it for shopping or for work. It come with a shoulder strap, but I found it look better hand held, what ya think?

Second, my Monogram Brazza Wallet....I'm not a monogram boy, but I think as a LV lover, I have to have something iconic and practical.

Last but not the least, Bengale belt...a very versatile casual belt that perfect for my casual jean wear....

I bought my DH two belts, but he don't let me take the pic as he want to do it himself..oh well....hahaha.....:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1667.JPG
    IMG_1667.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_1668.JPG
    IMG_1668.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_1669.JPG
    IMG_1669.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 234
Really loving the Tadao. A very smart bag for an LV loving man! We need some modeling pictures, please!

Alright girls..alright, stop pushing me..muahaha, ok, as you wish, I'm just took 2 pics with myself carrying it, I mean, I have a small wardrobe mirror so I kinda squeezed myself into tiny space and posed, its quite difficult..but it's christmas tomorrow and I want to share the happiness with you'll, so here it comes :biggrin:

PS: I put my Confidential Key Ring on it as I think it look really nice with it....

Attachments

• IMG_1672.JPG
    IMG_1672.JPG
    213.2 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_1673.JPG
    IMG_1673.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 233