Xmas gifts from DH instant review....

asianmaylee

Aug 3, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Before I reveal my prezzies this year, I want to wish everyone a safe, sane and happy chritmas and new year.

First is the Damier Graphite Tadao.....is a very city chick big bag that I can use it for shopping or for work. It come with a shoulder strap, but I found it look better hand held, what ya think?

Second, my Monogram Brazza Wallet....I'm not a monogram boy, but I think as a LV lover, I have to have something iconic and practical.

Last but not the least, Bengale belt...a very versatile casual belt that perfect for my casual jean wear....

I bought my DH two belts, but he don't let me take the pic as he want to do it himself..oh well....hahaha.....:cool:

Attachments

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
Cali
Nice Christmas for you!! That pic isn't doing that bag any justice. You should show us how it's carried. Mod plz.....

asianmaylee

Aug 3, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Really loving the Tadao. A very smart bag for an LV loving man! We need some modeling pictures, please!

Alright girls..alright, stop pushing me..muahaha, ok, as you wish, I'm just took 2 pics with myself carrying it, I mean, I have a small wardrobe mirror so I kinda squeezed myself into tiny space and posed, its quite difficult..but it's christmas tomorrow and I want to share the happiness with you'll, so here it comes :biggrin:

PS: I put my Confidential Key Ring on it as I think it look really nice with it....

Attachments