Xmas Gift - Lady Dior

jolenejeey

Love my Life
O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
Finally, I've gotten the Blue Lady Dior Cannage Lambskin :biggrin: Here, I would like to thank all the TPFers in Dior Forum for all the useful tips and information, especially Eminere. And also my DH for this wonderful Xmas gift. Merry Xmas to everyone, and have a great new year ahead!

Dec 2, 2005
It is so beautiful I actually caught my breath when I saw your pics, jolene. Huge congrats to you! This blue color is so stunning paired with the silver hardware.

:goodpost:

jolenejeey

Love my Life
O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
Deborah1986, **Chanel**, Kai Lien, eminere, mona_danya, spiralsnowman, namie, DanielleDD & babyk2003

Love you all, thanks for the lovely compliments! :dothewave:
:tpfrox:

jolenejeey

Love my Life
O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
Congrats! the bag is beautiful. Is that blue a new seasonal colour?
Love it!
Hi babyk2003, not too sure if this "blue" is seasonal, as i didnt ask much during the hunting process. The colour simply drove me crazy, and ignited my buying act :nuts: Perhaps eminere can help u with this question? :smile:

babyk2003

Jun 13, 2010
Singapore
Hi babyk2003, not too sure if this "blue" is seasonal, as i didnt ask much during the hunting process. The colour simply drove me crazy, and ignited my buying act :nuts: Perhaps eminere can help u with this question? :smile:
the colour is really stunning. I found the almost the same blue on the ad on the shanghai lady dior!