X'mas gift for yourself ???

present to myself? I gave myself a very wonderful present, I finished my degree.. I officially walked last Saturday (that's why I haven't been here a lot, I was busy working on my paper and finally, graduating)...I am so proud of myself just about now.. regarding material gifts... I hope the plan to go to vegas pushes through so I can get a small scarf or something.. nothing big.. gotta save up for now.. still need to find a job soon..
Congratulations!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: Well go out and treat yourself to something in an orange box.:yes:

thanks HG.. yeah, I do want something in an orange box.. hehe, been leaving hints for bf.. lol.... but yeah, it is such a relief to finally get my degre.. hehe.... now I am back.. lol

I'm the worst one. I bought myself a bunch of books on shopping in Paris for Christmas.
No, it's not worse. It makes you more knowledgeable. If I have a child, I want my child to be a bookworm so that she can speak and write good english and write creative essays. It's her own benefit if she scored high marks. :yes: