X'mas gift for yourself ???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are u giving yourself for christmas this year ??? :P

I'm giving myself a MIKIMOTO pearl bracelet in yellow gold :nuts:
    Yellow gold to go with the GH on my black birkin from Paris.

Black birkin is x'mas gift from DH !

I'll try not to open the box till x'mas :supacool:

2. I spent so much $$ for my wedding last sept and I had bought mikimoto pearls for myself, my mom and my MIL (impulse buy) :P I am sooo broke! My wishlist is a H twilly, a Chopard Happy Watch, or even a H wallet (Bilfold).

3. Yikes.......my Birkin was it for me............well........except for a few small orange boxes tucked here and there under the tree.......:supacool:

4. LOL !!! What do u have in those small orange boxes :graucho:

5. Under the tree for moi (some are en route):

Violette Chevre Karo GM
    Pelican cadena in palladium
    Harp cadena in palladium
    Chanel black patent quilted clutch
    Christian Louboutin Leopard Wing-tip Wedges
    Hermes Turandot scarves in navy and pink

6. I'm leaving it up to DH. He's getting good at the gift-giving thing.....

7. Got myself a maxi H-our watch with orange alligator strap for myself, for Xmas. :supacool:

8. :drool: :drool: What a LOOT :yahoo: :yahoo:

I think I should be more generous to myself :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. I, Orchids, hereby give KatyC permission to go all out in gifting herself this Christmas. :nuts:

10. Oh, I think I am "done"...but...hmmm...

11. LMAO :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I think I should re-wrap all the stuff I bot from paris and put them back under the x'mas tree :roflmfao: There are alota chanel and hermes boxes :nuts:

12. Orchids....such an interesting list! I particularly like the last selections.......

13. I took over the Christmas shopping this year for the major things for myself b/c DH usually gets himself into a panic shopping for me and I usually wind up returning the crazy jewelry or whatever he gets me. Thought I'd save myself a trip this year!

14. LOL!!! :roflmfao: Okay, GF, stop projecting your secret desires onto me. You know you want that Himalaya....

15. LOL......damn, busted again........!