X'mas celebration at Chanel MBS

Elise Soh

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Hi ladies

Chanel organised a X'mas Celebration at the MBS boutique today. With my partner-in-crime Ms J, we trooped down to the boutique this afternoon to join in the festive cheer.

It was a cosy event : A choir comprising cute young girls in white dresses and pigtails singing X'mas carols, inexhaustible supply of champagne and canapés. I must say, whatever events Chanel sets out to organize, it is always done with style and flair.

Chanel also specially flew in its parfum artisans from Paris to showcase the delicate craft of baudruchage. Baudruchage is the art of applying the iconic CC seal that graces each authentic bottle of Chanel parfum. It is indeed an eye-opening experience for both of us.

So, did we get anything from there ???

Attachments

• chanel1.jpg
    chanel1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 247
First things first, a obligatory shot of the lovely charm that comes with the Xmas wrapping :

Attachments

• chanel11.jpg
    chanel11.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 170
  • chanel3.jpg
    chanel3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 156
Last but not least, my first non-classic flap/reissue from Chanel. Thanks for letting me share !

Attachments

• chanel7.jpg
    chanel7.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,288
  • chanel8.jpg
    chanel8.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 138
  • chanel9.jpg
    chanel9.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 152
  • chanel10.jpg
    chanel10.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 167
:popcorn:
Oooooooh can't wait to see what you got!

ps. I don't know why EVERY high-end boutique doesn't just hand you a glass of champagne when you walk in. My salon used to do that (and keep topping up my glass) and I'd end up with a perm, a couple of "treatments," highlights, lowlights, a blowout and a simultaneous mani/pedi when I'd only just come in for a "quick trim, just the dry ends." GENIUS.

OMG! I love this bag! i saw it overseas but they were out of black and i totally forgot to ask for the code and name so i could look for it...do you have the name and code for this bag?

btw, whats the price for this bag?

thanx

Beautiful color! Congratulations!!!

attachment.php