X'mas celebration at Chanel MBS

Colcol999, chenjiaqi1008 : Thanks !!!!

jessiephy : Your question actually pique my curiosity so I went to google. Apparently, they are selling the parfum in 3 sizes : 0.2, 0.25 and 1 ounce. You are right. They are generous. I feel so pampered every time I attend one of their events !

babyontheway, sophiac : Just carried the flap for the first time today. Yes, the flap is pretty roomy since it's unstructured unlike a jumbo caviar. I would say that it holds a bit more than a jumbo but having said that, this is not a bag you should overstuff. I like the fact that it is much lighter than a jumbo. It sits nicely on my shoulders. The latter tend to leave chain marks on my shoulders if I carry it for a few hours straight.

However, for someone who is very used to the reissue and the jumbo, this bag does need getting used to. Will try to take pictures tomorrow to demonstrate.

Elisa Soh --> this is the smaller size of the two right? Do you know that thats a very good price! In HK, its HK17100!! I always thought Chanel is cheaper in HK...but it doesnt look the case anymore...

Have you been using it? How does the leather feel? Please do a mod photo!
Do you reckon its the same size as a jumbo flap or can you put more things into the on the road flap?

its a gorgeous bag! wonder if i can resist a black...it would be perfect for work! :yahoo:

Hi sophiac

I think so. I thought I saw the tote at the boutique but it is a tad too big for my liking. This bag is quite versatile since you can carry it for work and weekends but I strongly suggest that you try out the black at the boutique. I tried both colours and took the beige eventually. Have fun !

I love this bag in color Y04624 but the sales lady said it's easy get dirty from jeans or other dark color clothing, s this true? Love this bag sloop much but worry it ges dirty easy.....$17,100....