Xmas 2011 Sales

oh thanks! i don't know whether to wait till the sale start on the website on xmas eve/day or try and get something now! :/

From my previous experience with mulberry.com sale I would say if you can get it now then don't wait. Several times I have ordered from them only to find out at a later date that they sold out of the item I ordered so would have to have a refund. If you can get to a store that would probably be best as the website usually crashes :biggrin:

I know Mulberry.com is usually a nightmare with their stock control on sale items, but how long do you usually have to wait for a confirmation email? And if you get the confirmation email can you guarantee that you have got those items?

I am in a dilema of whether to try the .com sale or wait and face the tube strike on Monday and go into London - also without the knowledge that they actually have the bag(s) I want in the store!

I know Mulberry.com is usually a nightmare with their stock control on sale items, but how long do you usually have to wait for a confirmation email? And if you get the confirmation email can you guarantee that you have got those items?

I am in a dilema of whether to try the .com sale or wait and face the tube strike on Monday and go into London - also without the knowledge that they actually have the bag(s) I want in the store!

Hi Littlestar,

Don't know with Mulberry, have known folk buy to find they receive a refund due to OOS. Got an immediate from Harrods.... Just added Flannels link, as their bags have gone into the sale....

:P