XL Zoe???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought an XL Zoe! :smile: (Signature/Copper) Should be here w/in 5-6 business days.
    Does anyone have an Zoe XL pics to share?

2. I've got two pictures of my Black Leather XL Zoe I can share:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's nice to be able to get a better concept of the size. :biggrin: Looks perfect to me. Def can't wait!

4. That's great! Each size Zoe has it's own special personality. The XL is definitely eye-catching. Also, if you're interested, Halle Berry likes the XL Zoe too. Enjoy yours when it arrives!

Attached Files:

5. the waiting part is soooooooooooo annoying. :sad: but it will be well worth the wait. :smile:

6. I know how it feels to wait. I have a Speedy 35 in repair and waiting for it to return. :tumbleweed:

7. I only have a few coach items & have never bought a wristlet before. Do you have any? I posted a new thread. I have a BlackBerry Curve & I was wondering if they make any that would fit it well w/maybe some money and credit cards?

8. I have a few wristlets but I never use them because I find them to be too small and too flat for my purposes. I have a Clinique makeup case I use to hold all my important stuff. It's too bad because they're so pretty. I have collected a few but have currently no use for them. Still, I am always amazed that when external circumstances change, I always find some use for stuff that I have not had use for before.

9. I have mini skinnies which are great but it's kind of dumb to have 3 in one bag. lol.

10. ^If you can use 'em, then you're better than me!^ :yes:

I collect them but I am still waiting for the time when they will present themselves to me as essential items I must take with me in my handbags. ;)

11. i really like the poppy wristlets. it's such a tough choice. i might just get a bunch & decide what works best for my phone. :biggrin: lol

12. i'm thinking a bleeker leather tattersall leather wrislet in lilac. i love shades of purple. :biggrin:

13. I am 5'2 and alil fuffy but her are some pics of my black xl zoe.

Attached Files:

14. i'm 5'2 as well! now i really have a good idea of how the bag will look on me length wise. :biggrin: thank you!

15. what colors does the xlrg zoe come in?