XL Tattersall Metallic Satchel

Tuptake2006

Disappeared!
Jun 14, 2008
Ok, I figured I'd get a better response if I started a new thread. Someone mentioned in the September purchases that they pre-ordered this bag. My question is... anyone have any extra info on it, or pics?

I ordered it. I have the smaller tattersall satchel but it is too small. I wanted to return it for the XL. I decided to preorder incase I didn't like it.

The only description I have is that it has the tattersall pattern and raspberry inside. It is suppose to have gold metallic trim. I don't know if all the trim is metallic. I really wanted the straps to be pink as I don't like metallic. Customer service does not have a color picture of it..just a drawing. I don't think gold metallic would look good against the cream tattersall.

It is due out by Sept 11 or 12 and I should receive it soon after that. I have been waiting almost 6 months for this bag. I hope I am not disappointed

It was $458.

I ordered it. I have the smaller tattersall satchel but it is too small. I wanted to return it for the XL. I decided to preorder incase I didn't like it.

The only description I have is that it has the tattersall pattern and raspberry inside. It is suppose to have gold metallic trim. I don't know if all the trim is metallic. I really wanted the straps to be pink as I don't like metallic. Customer service does not have a color picture of it..just a drawing. I don't think gold metallic would look good against the cream tattersall.

It is due out by Sept 11 or 12 and I should receive it soon after that. I have been waiting almost 6 months for this bag. I hope I am not disappointed

It was $458.

Yes, PLEASE post pics! I had the medium, but sold it in anticipation of getting another XL satchel instead :smile:

Hi! I think this may be the bag you are referring to. It's the XL Tattersall Metallic Satchel. I purchased it on Wednesday at the outlet for 50% so it was about $213