Jimmy Choo xl ramona

The photo above is J. Lo....

Jburgh is right, Abi has some GREAT photos on here somewhere posing with her XL Ramona. One of them is with her puppy and it's always been one of my very favorite modeling photos ever....it's a really nice bag! :tup: Especially for a weekender type thing.

OK, I found the thread with Abi's modeling photos....she makes this bag look great! It is a really nice bag, I'd probably use it more as a weekend bag. :tup:

Her photos are a bit dark, the bag is actually a really pretty burgundy, brighter and lighter than shown in some of the photos.

Oh and the photo I thought was of Abi with her puppy modeling the XL Ramona was actually her modeling her Ayse.

But here you go....there are lot's of great photos! Let us know if you get one! :yes:

http://forum.purseblog.com/jimmy-choo/life-is-goooood-241994.html

Oh, and you know what? Lionlaw posted photos on here of her Navy drummed XL Ramona as well! A really pretty color especially since blue is so huge these days. :yes:

Do you know of a place that is selling the XL burgundy Ramona? Last I knew Overstock.com had one but it was pretty pricey. Other than that it's one of those bags that's getting harder to find.

I actually have 2 JC bags in the burgundy biker leather (a Ring and a Riki) and I love them both....a really beautiful color and leather! :heart:

That XL Ramona on Overstock has been bought and returned a few times. I almost bought it and was warned by a tPFer. Apparently it has some ugly black mark(s) on it and looks very used.