XL Mahina white instead of Mono Neo?

Not sure if you decided to keep the Mahina or not? I had really wanted this bag in the XL as well, but was terrified of the color! I have the xl in elephant gray and I love it, but that much $$ on a whilte bag was really scary. I talked to my SA about it (i have 4 kids) and he agreed, I would have been crushed if anything had happened to it. That being said, if it was a choice between the mono neo and the mahina xl I would have chosen the XL in blanc. I really like the Neo in the metallic colors, not as much in Mono. Hope you have used your bag, and if not, found one that you love as much! Good luck with your decision!

Thanks guys for the help. I am still just admiring my white XL Mahina. I still don't know about the color. I have a 3 year old and I am really wondering if I should exchange it for a differant color or for the mono Neo. I can't make up my mind. I am also wondering about color transfer to. The only other color's I like in the XL was the elephant gray and the biscut but both are gone. I want a light color one so the L.V.s stand out.

If it were between the metalic Eden Neo I'd say pick that over the Mahina but since it's the regular Mono Neo than yes, definitely pick the Mahina. I got to see the whole Eden line this weekend and have to admit I was pretty impressed when I saw it IRL. The bags just shimmer. So different than anything i've seen in a while. I had my SA put me down for the Peche (which is more like a pinkish rose color) Speedy. The speedy is a little larger than the 30 size, very soft.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
I was in Las Vegas this past week.Happened to be in the LV store at the Wynn when they received a delivery of 2 mon neo eden bags. Absolutely gorgeous! A gal bought the 1 in peche and I bought the 1 in Argent. Would prefer a speedy shape instead of the noe but I couldn't let this beauty slip through my fingers.

Last edited:
I was in Las Vegas this past week.Happened to be in the LV store at the Wynn when they received a delivery of 2 mon neo eden bags. Absolutely gorgeous! A gal bought the 1 in peche and I bought the 1 in Argent. Would prefer a speedy shape instead of the noe but I couldn't let this beauty slip through my fingers.

Please post pics we would love to see:smile:

Thanks guys for the help. I am still just admiring my white XL Mahina. I still don't know about the color. I have a 3 year old and I am really wondering if I should exchange it for a differant color or for the mono Neo. I can't make up my mind. I am also wondering about color transfer to. The only other color's I like in the XL was the elephant gray and the biscut but both are gone. I want a light color one so the L.V.s stand out.

I went through the exact same dilemna. I have two boys ages 3 & 5. I ended up passing on the white mahina b/c I could just see dirty little hand prints ending up all over it. I ended up being too scared to use it, so it went back. I also have the black, which I can carry with more confidence.

I am sure that another light color will be released in mahina. Maybe another grey or biscuit type color. I am holding out for that.

^^Me too Haven- I hope the Gris is re-released! I bought the Neo in Argent instead...and have a 3 and 1 year old boys:smile: I just worried about how messy boys are!!! BUT- the white is amazingly gorgeous!

I am still thinking about it. The white is just soooo pretty. My hubby says to keep it he bought it for me for our anniv. and vday. It was between Neo and this one and he didn't like the Neo. I do have a lot of bags to rotate the Mahina with. I just can't make up my stinkin mind! ryrybaby12 please post pics of your Neo Argent I would love to see:smile:

Oh well....if our DH bought it for you...than maybe keep it.

I had the Irene, and sold it because it was too blingy for me....and so I think that even though the neo has a metallic sheen to it, it is more sub-dued. I will try and take pics when my whole family is not around! I don't want my DH thinking I am a nutcase (since he already does).

I love the Mahina A LOT, so this would be a tough choice for me and almost bought the white...

I have olive skin and dark hair- and I LOVE white anything....it looks better against my skin than muted taupes etc...I was just freaked out with little guys right now...BUT, if you are rotating and this is not used every day, then keep it.

Oh well....if our DH bought it for you...than maybe keep it.

I had the Irene, and sold it because it was too blingy for me....and so I think that even though the neo has a metallic sheen to it, it is more sub-dued. I will try and take pics when my whole family is not around! I don't want my DH thinking I am a nutcase (since he already does).

I love the Mahina A LOT, so this would be a tough choice for me and almost bought the white...

I have olive skin and dark hair- and I LOVE white anything....it looks better against my skin than muted taupes etc...I was just freaked out with little guys right now...BUT, if you are rotating and this is not used every day, then keep it.

Thanks so much for the help. I have olive skin to and it is the same for me with muted color's they just wash me out. I love white. Can't wait to see pics of your Neo! I don't even want to think about the Irene. I had it to and returned it I am still kicking myself for that one:nuts:

I have never seen taupe IRL is it a light color and can you see the pattern on it?

Have you seen the elephant grey before? The taupe is like a lighter version of it. It's light enough so you can see the pattern; but not as pronounced as the white. I would say of the colours this season, the pattern pops the most on the white, then the taupe, then bordeaux, and the least on the black.