XL Mahina white instead of Mono Neo?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI guys I have been on waitlist for the mono Neo for March but after seeing some pics of it I am thinking it might be to small for me besides it is a lot for mono. I decided to get a XL Mahina in white. When I called this weekend there were only 8 left and the price increase is the 18th so I figured I better act now! Did I make the right choice? I was a little nervous about ordering a white bag without seeing it first but the sa said it is new and was not put out. I do have a black XL Mahina and love it. This is my last bag for the year so I wanted to go out with a bang! Do you think it is a better choice than the Neo? Thanks again. BTW if anyone has pics of the white one please post I haven't seen any.:biggrin:

2. I think you made a great choice. I saw the Blanc Mahina at my LV a few weeks ago -- it is gorgeous -- I know you'll love it!!

3. I prefer the Mahina over the Neo...you made a good choice. What price increase? Is it on all of the bags?

4. I think you definitely made the right choice. I think the mono Neo is adorable but the price point is way too high, in my opinion. I don't have the white but I have seen it in person and it's absolutely gorgeous. Congrats on your purchase! :yahoo:

5. The sa said all bags:sad: Mono Neo will go up to $2230 from $2180!

6. I like the Mahina more

7. I saw the white mahina in L and it was beautiful. But I am too messy to own a bag that's white.

8. I believe you made the right choice!! I love, love the Mahina, all colors are wonderful, but with the black and darker colors you really can not see the beautiful perforations and LV designs, but on white/cream, it just really pops! the white is not a stark white, more of a cream, just beautiful!! You will not regret your choice!!

9. I'd rather have a Mahina bag anytime over a Mono bag, just my 2 cents.

10. If it were between the metalic Eden Neo I'd say pick that over the Mahina but since it's the regular Mono Neo than yes, definitely pick the Mahina. I got to see the whole Eden line this weekend and have to admit I was pretty impressed when I saw it IRL. The bags just shimmer. So different than anything i've seen in a while. I had my SA put me down for the Peche (which is more like a pinkish rose color) Speedy. The speedy is a little larger than the 30 size, very soft.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

11. Made the right choice.;)

12. You definitely made the right decision! I love the Mahina. The Neo isn't worth the price tag!

13. love white mahina!!
    haha personaly think XL is too bag
    L would be good for me~
    price increase?
    is it only for mahina bags?
    or all bags??

14. I agree! If it was between the metallic it would be a tough decision. But in this instance, I'd go w the Mahina!

15. Ok guys I just got my white XL Mahina this week. I am in love wow! She is soooo pretty and I love how you can see the LV's but there is one problem. I am scared to use her! It is so light. I use my black one all the time and no worries. I have azur bags to and just wipe off but I don't know about this one? What should I do? I don't won't to return/exchange but that's a lot of $$$ if I get it dirty. Thanks guys for your help:smile: