* XL Julia hobo reveal.....comparison to reg julia *

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Ok so I recently got the regular size Julia hobo in gunmetal and thought it was too small for me as posted about HERE. Well today I got it in XL and wow is this a big bag! I really wish there was an in between size!

Here are some pics......

comparison modeling pics:

IMG_0756.jpg
IMG_0798-1.jpg

inside:

IMG_0761.jpg
IMG_0800.jpg

comparison:

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

so funny. its hard to tell, so i made a word doc and put your pics side by side. i like the smaller version on you better. the large does look too big but it is a very lovely bag

Wow, that's quite the size difference between the two Julias! I also ordered the small/regular sized gunmetal Julia but am a bit disappointed that it's a bit smaller than the floral embroidered Maggie. On the other hand, the XL version of the Julia would probably end up being too big for me as I'm only 5 ft. tall. With that being said, I agree with everyone else in that the regular sized Julia looks to be better suited for you.

Ooh, I looove the big bag. But I'm definitely partial to big bags! The small one also looks very nice, and might be more practical as it would work better if you went from work to going out in the same day (without the option of a bag change).... either way, I love the color. Very bliiiing!

Wow, that's quite the size difference between the two Julias! I also ordered the small/regular sized gunmetal Julia but am a bit disappointed that it's a bit smaller than the floral embroidered Maggie. On the other hand, the XL version of the Julia would probably end up being too big for me as I'm only 5 ft. tall. With that being said, I agree with everyone else in that the regular sized Julia looks to be better suited for you.

ITA!

I ordered the emerald XL because I did not want anything smaller than the floral emb. Maggie, and that is smaller than I like. Seeing this I know it will be too big for me at 5'1", but I'm hoping the pebble leather slouches more, and I can pull it off somehow. Otherwise, I guess I'm stuck with the regular size!

OP, the regular size looks great on you! CONGRATS!!!

WWHOOAAA That is a much bigger JULIA...no kidding on the XL!! LOL It looks great though!! I still think the regular one looks great on you since you are slim and petite IMO. But, either way stunning bag!!!

Thanks for the comparison pictures! I love them both, but have to say I like the smaller one better. The big one is just TOO big....especially at 2x the price!

I am really curious to see the smaller sized Julia next to another bag...like a maggie!