x - most amazing site ever! period

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2010
    posted this in the wardrobe section but because there is a "code"
    i believe it belongs here as well:

guys, omg i need to share. Some of you may know about my horrible experience with another site: decormyeyes.com, if you search for it here youll see like a 20 page thread with some crazy guy stanley running his site like a jerk

anywho..
    so i came across this site (recommended by a friend) .. i was so hesitant at first because i had a horrible experience b4 and i just have to say they are AMAZIIINGGG!!
    costumer service is amazing, just absolutelly everything.. their prices are soo low and everything is real and authentic. I spoke to one of the owners, MONICA and she told me to pass this on to you gals:

first order $5 off - if you email them or call them and say "im a member of purseforum.com"

I just got my package today and i recieved these glasses:

[​IMG] = [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] $219.99

and

[/FONT]
    [​IMG]=[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] $439.99

[/FONT]
    ill try to post modeling pics soon!!! the glasses are amazing im so happy!! (=

i already told all my gf's about this site and all my moms friends ordered glasses already

plus, shipping is free:tup:

2. the only downside is that they dont carry LV glasses =[
    if they did... i would have every pair ! lolol

3. They don't have the Mother of Pearl Chanels. Bummer! If anybody knows a place to get them at a discount besides eBay, please let me know. I'm too afraid of the sellers on eBay and I don't want to pay $390 for them retail.

4. if im not mistaken, these are the mother of pearl chanels:
    [​IMG]

http://www.shipmyshades.com/product_info.php?products_id=1059

they have them in a lot of different colors, and it also says on the site that they can get any pair of glasses if you email them the model number

5. Thanks! How did I miss those? I'm going to order them tomorrow with your code. I'm so excited!

6. Have you received your sunglasses and verified authenticity?

I'm a bit skeptical (nothing new for me..lol)

Also beware their return policy is not good:
    Refunds will be issued within 7 business days from receipt of the item and will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping costs will not be refunded. If you opted for FREE SHIPPING keep in mind shipping costs will be deducted from your order upon return.

20% restocking fee = the suck.

7. yeah i did recieve my glasses, they are authentic and come with case and cleaning cloth as well as paperwork.

Everything looks great and im very happy w/ my purchase, i will attempt to take pics to show u guys but my camera battery is not working =\

P.S they price match so if you find the glasses cheaper anywhere else they will match the price for you.

About the 20% restocking fee, i am pretty sure all companies do that so im not too worried.. i could exchange them without a charge so i think thats pretty good