x - most amazing site EVER! period

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
guys, omg i need to share. Some of you may know about my horrible experience with another site: decormyeyes.com, if you search for it here youll see like a 20 page thread with some crazy guy stanley running his site like a jerk

anywho..
so i came across this site (recommended by a friend) .. i was so hesitant at first because i had a horrible experience b4 and i just have to say they are AMAZIIINGGG!!
costumer service is amazing, just absolutelly everything.. their prices are soo low and everything is real and authentic. I spoke to one of the owners, MONICA and she told me to pass this on to you gals:

first order $5 off - if you email them or call them and say "im a member of purseforum.com"

I just got my package today and i recieved these glasses:

538783102.jpg
= [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] $219.99

and

[/FONT]
GRANDSALONKM6SF1.jpg
=[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] $439.99

[/FONT]
ill try to post modeling pics soon!!! the glasses are amazing im so happy!! (=

i already told all my gf's about this site and all my moms friends ordered glasses already

plus, shipping is free:tup:

Ehh...I'm looking at their Chanel sunnies and I've seen lower prices (in fact a lot of their Chanel sunnies are kind of overpriced) BUT they do have a very good selection, thanks for sharing.

since we are on the topic of glassses.. does any1 wear perscription glasses?..

i havent gotten a new pair in like a 1 1/2.. i have the white dolce gabbana.. these:

javascript:open_window('1206','062');

i dont like em anymore

does anyone know of any cute new persc. glasses that came out?

Status
Not open for further replies.