x.com - 70% off Gucci, Prada, Fendi Handbags!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    x

Has 70% off all there handbags. Apparently the handbags are all new and consignment items with actual receipts from Saks, Neiman, etc.

Check it out for yourself.:yahoo:

I bought:

Fendi Anniversay Baguette, Retail 995, for $298
    xx
    :nuts:

~haleann

2. Has anyone heard of this site, and knows if they are in fact authentic?

Great deals if so!

3. Isn't it weird that the site just registered 15 days ago and it's having a sale already?

http://domain-daily.com/new/2009-10-16/20.html

bagsbykim.net
    bagserial.info
    bagsforlives.org
    bagshopconsignment.com
    bagsinthebox.com
    baguacrystals.com
    baguioblog.com
    bahaiwitness.com

4. yeah its weird and the price is unbelivably cheap...

5. Oh yea, no phone number, no real address...

6. I was excited for a sec...
    but too good to be true...

7. the fact that they are stock photos and not photos of the actual bags (since it's a consignment store) makes me a little skeptical

8. They don't look authentic to me :shrugs:

9. Hi Again,
    U guys r scaring me, I placed a order. They show the actual shipping from Saks, Neiman etc. Hopefully there legit. I paid on my credit card so if not Ill get my money back.

10. This statement in their "Shipping & Returns" link is cause for concern:

For all custom made orders, the item will need 14-18 days to be custom made for you. Once the item is completed, it will be shipped to you. The shipping will take about 5-10 days depending on your location.

Really? They "custom make" auth Prada, Fendi & Gucci...?? Those would be called "replicas".. i.e. FAKES, IMO

11. i could tell right off the bat by looking at the website that it wasn't legit. when prices are too good to be true, and the bags are stock photos=stay far away!

12. I would be careful. It is a PO Box with no contact information and a template website that anyone could put up in a day.

13. :nogood: Looks mighty shady...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.