WWYD? Poll please.

What should I do?

• Drop the Black Sydney Flap satchel and buy the Gathered Sophia

• Keep black Sydney Flap Satchel

Results are only viewable after voting.

lov

Nov 12, 2009
I really am feeling the small black gathered Sophia BUT my DH will not allow me to get another bag right now. Would what would you do?
Please take my poll and help a coachie sista out.

Should I say farewell to sydney and hello to sophia
or should I keep sydney and say forget you to sophia?

Last edited:
I bought black sydney at the outlet but returned it, since she's too heavy and formal for me. I got one large gathered sophia in black during last pce, have been carrying her everywhere. I think she is classic, roomy and more practical for me.

I think it really depends on what you like more. If you're even considering giving up the Sydney flap, I'm thinking it means you like the Sophia more, so I say go for Sophia! She's GORGEOUS. I love her :smile:

The gathered leather is just so beautiful. It's a bag that can take you anywhere and always look great. I think if you love it you should make sure you get it!

I'm not a fan of the Sophia but in this case I would get her and send back the Sydney. I had a black Sydney but it was too heavy so she had to go back.

I am a Sophia freak, but I voted for you to keep the Sydney. If your DH will not allow you to get another bag right now, why risk getting him angry. Besides, maybe he is planning a surprise gift of the Sophia?

I don't have a Sophia...YET! I however did have a black sydney flap and I ended up selling it because the bag was WAY too heavy so I voted for you to get rid of the Sydney and get a sophia.

i like both bags,but the sophia in the gathered leather is stunning,light weight and so unique. i think it will be harder to get down the road. it was hard for me to even get mine earlier this week lol. they are selling out everywhere so i would say get the sophia.