WWYD?? MIL is converting to COACH!!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Last x-mas I was soooo frickin' excited when my mother and father in law got me a $100 Coach giftcard for Christmas!!! Then my excitement was doubled when I found out that my FIL had actually ordered my MIL a Coach bag for x-mas!!! I felt that I had converted her and my FIL said I acted like I got her to join a cult!!! (I did, the Coachies cult!!!) LOL

I immediatly gave her the tattoo heart picture frame FOB for her bag since she rides a Harley I figured the tattoo theme was PERFECT! She loved it ofcourse!

So, she was at my house the other night and was actually "shopping" my Coach shelves, trying different bags on and asking about them. She finally settled on my large black on black Zoe w/ silver HW that she liked the best!!

So, I'm in the market for one for her! I don't think she'd know the difference between FP delete and MFF. She just liked the shoulder drop and the shape/size. Are there still MFF Zoe's in the outlets???

If I can't find her a NWT blk/blk sig Zoe I want to find something VERY CLOSE in size and shape, and only ONE strap!!!

I'm open to idea's as I'm heading to the outlet tomorrow. I figure maybe if they don't have a Zoe like bag I could hunt a signature large Kristin hobo???

Give me your best advice!!!

***I also just ordered her a multi-function PoPPy case in the blk/silver/red print and the silver sparkly dog bone FOB! She's a HUGE dog lover!!! I want to give her this all as a set so help me out!!!

How about a Brooke? I dont know if they still have them in the outlets but there are many NWT leather and signature brooks on ebay. I have a Brooke in the gray color. It has one shoulder strap and then 2 other straps for carrying on the arm like a satchel. But those straps look more like decoration.

Brooke escaped my mind! Good Call!!! I have to postpone my outlet trop til' tomorrow so I'll be taking a list of idea's with me!!!

She has 2 large dogs so if I got one collar I'd have to get 2. I think she wants a bag more BUT the dog collars are a GREAT idea for mothers day this spring!!!

LCM, I haven't seen the old-school Zoe (my favorite kind of Zoe btw) at the outlets in a few months. I haven't seen a Brooke in a while either. You could check out the MFF duffles (they look a lot like Brookes) and I think they had a black/silver one, but I don't recall if there was a black-on-black siggy like the Zoe.

ETA: Yes there is a black/black siggy MFF duffle! Style #F15067. Check it out (NMA): http://cgi.ebay.com/Coach-Signature-Duffle-Bag-Purse-Black-F15067-NWT-/230558594484

Also check out the MFF Carlys. There might be a black/black siggy one.

It's great to have a budding new Coachie!!

Last edited:
At my outlet yesterday they had lots of the recent studded MFF zoes in clearance. I think that they had purple and black and gray leather. I wasn't sure if they came in sig but I just found some on ebay. The link below has a pic of the black leather one (NMA). They also had the skull key fob at the outlet yesterday and there was a 30% off your entire purchase coupon, too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-COACH-STUD-...341?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item5641452e55

Last edited:
^^^^ Ohhhhhhhhh I forgot about those MFF studded Zoe's!!!! OH maybe I'll go leather and get her one of those!!! Then I must also include one of the studded skull & X bones too!!

She'll make out like a bandit!!!

~MFF studded Zoe black leather (or a MFF blk/blk duffle or Zoe)
~PoPPy multifunction case in the black/red/silver print
~PoPPy silver sequin/glitter dog bone FOB
~Studded Skull & X bones FOB

I think that's one HECK of a Coach Christmas for her!!!!