I purchased a Truffle Work earlier this year on sale. Great price. I have used it a couple of times and while I love the Work, I'm not in love with the color. I've had her tucked away while deciding what to do. At the same time, I am in love with the price I paid. I should probably sell this one and buy one in a color I love BUT I am planning on buying a Day and really cannot justify those 2 purchases. I'm thinking I will buy a Day for now, since I know I can wear it over a winter coat. Maybe by next Spring I will have made a decision about my Work. Just curious to see if anyone else has ever been in the situation and what would you do. Thanks!