WWYD? Ebay seller selling fake cream

I can't believe she still has the auction up! I'm so close to sending her a message... what she's doing (knowingly selling a fake product that is going to be regularly ingested by an innocent, defenseless baby!) is ruthless and disgusting.

I'll have DH take the photos for me tonight. I've never filed a complaint before to ebay -- do I just follow the drop down menu beside the 'Leave Feedback" button?

You should definitely leave negative FB to warn others about her!

:yes:

For goodness sake, please NEG HER, for the sake of others! :flowers:

Fake cosmetics and skincare can be really dangerous and those that could well be in contact with babies, even more so! :tdown:

Her giving you a refund and sending a schmoozy email, simply isn't enough to warrant a neutral (let alone a positive!), when others are still at risk. :nogood:

if she did not ask for you to return it, then don't return it.

Wait a couple of days, and if she does not ask for it back, throw it out.,

If she DOES ask for it back, ask for a paid postage label since she sold you a fake.

If I were you, since she did return my money, I would leave a neutral and state:

"Product received fake, but seller refunded asap"

good luck

I agree...:yes::yes:

Hello Everyone
I work for Motherlove. We heard about this seller last week, so I ordered from her and recieved a fake as well. She did not stop selling them. Her explaination is not at all correct. The picture she has on the listing is our photo from our website. Not some picture she took. The item I recieved was very different from what is pictured, but an obvious attemp to copy our label. If anyone has purchased this fake nipple cream please do not use it. We have no idea what is really in there. If you buy body care products online make sure that the manufacture info is on there. You are required by law to put contact info on your products. This product had no contact info. I did report her to eBay and they did take down the listing. We appolgize if anyone has ended up with this product. I promise it is not the what we are making. Please feel free to contact us at 888-209-8321 or motherlove.com if you have recieved this product. We want to put a end this as soon as possible, especially since it is something that could end up in a baby's mouth. Please let us know if you ever recieve a fake motherlove product and we will do everything we can to stop it.

Well, pleased to know that EBAY closed the seller's account and special

appreciation for motherlove.com wanting to put an end to this as well.

If everyone works together, we would all be surprised as to how much we

can accompolish.. Thank you to all that reported this seller to ebay.

Hello Everyone
I work for Motherlove. We heard about this seller last week, so I ordered from her and recieved a fake as well. She did not stop selling them. Her explaination is not at all correct. The picture she has on the listing is our photo from our website. Not some picture she took. The item I recieved was very different from what is pictured, but an obvious attemp to copy our label. If anyone has purchased this fake nipple cream please do not use it. We have no idea what is really in there. If you buy body care products online make sure that the manufacture info is on there. You are required by law to put contact info on your products. This product had no contact info. I did report her to eBay and they did take down the listing. We appolgize if anyone has ended up with this product. I promise it is not the what we are making. Please feel free to contact us at 888-209-8321 or motherlove.com if you have recieved this product. We want to put a end this as soon as possible, especially since it is something that could end up in a baby's mouth. Please let us know if you ever recieve a fake motherlove product and we will do everything we can to stop it.

Thank you for posting this Silencia... and welcome to PF. I am pleased that ebay responded to the reports against this seller and her product.

I am curious.... is there anything Motherlove can do to attempt to (a) confiscate her remaining product inventory and (b) find the source of the counterfeit production of the product?

Thank you for posting this Silencia... and welcome to PF. I am pleased that ebay responded to the reports against this seller and her product.

I am curious.... is there anything Motherlove can do to attempt to (a) confiscate her remaining product inventory and (b) find the source of the counterfeit production of the product?

We are doing what we can to find out who is making and selling this product. If anyone has any further infomation we are passing everything on to our company lawyer. Thanks for helping us stop this.

Just stumbled upon this thread. How disgusting! I'm glad she has been shut down. I hope those involved can find the one's responsible for making and distributing this product. Criminal charges should be filed!

We are doing what we can to find out who is making and selling this product. If anyone has any further infomation we are passing everything on to our company lawyer. Thanks for helping us stop this.

Well, best of luck to you, Silencia. I hope this can be stopped, as again, I consider the counterfeiting of products such as this cream as having high potential to be dangerous. This is a perfect example of why products like this should be purchased directly from the manufacturer and/or it's authorized dealers.