www.salevogue.com - help!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I find out this web and I think that replica products and I send mail to them to confirm.
    Later, they answer me that Purse products.
    Do you know about that web?

2. Fake Fake Fake!

3. This website is a total SCAM!!! I buy and sell on ebay, and I wanted to buy a Gucci evening bag from them and resell it on ebay. I have never bought online before, so I didn't know that it wasn't safe to use Western Union to pay for items (dumb, I know!:noggin:). They say you can use paypal, but they don't have anything set up for you to use it. I ordered the purse from a sweet lady that calls herself "Susan" about 2 weeks ago, and STILL haven't received my bag! After I sent the payment, all emails stopped. I asked to cancel my order and told her that I wanted a refund, and a few days later I got a reply saying, "Oh, I'm sorry for the late reply. We've already shipped your order out". :oh:

Do yourself a favor and save yourself some money.

4. ^You used Western Union? If you did, sorry but your screwed. Your money is gone and nothing can be really done. If you used paypal open a dispute. If you used a cc, call your cc & tell them that there a scam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.