www.*removed*.com check out our hot Christmas deals and there's so much more...

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :idea: Hey every one! My name is Elly and I run the site:

www.*removed*.com

We are a young and enthusiastic team with a special keen for a personal and professional customer service. I’m very exited to tell you about our products as, we take a lot of pride in them, being a mirror image replicas to LV and Chanel handbags. We use materials of the highest standard possible: fine canvas, oxidizing cowhide leather trim,
    polished brass engraved hardware and come with all the authenticity documents that comes with the original models
    . All assembled together, down to the finest detail, to be a ‘7 star’ replica with a luxuriant look at a very affordable price! Specially with our FREE super speedy shipment to anywhere in the world! And our wholesale deal.. 50% discount when reaching the $800!

I'll assist you through the whole procedure of ordering until, you'll receive your order to your 100% satisfaction. Please don't hesitate to ask me any question, that's what I'm here for! sales@*removed*.com

Come And See….. We Now HaveFENDI'S SPY, selling like hot buns!

CHRISTMAS DEALS !!! Treat your loved ones with a luxuriant present at a ridiculous price !!!

And guess what… There's more!!!...

Any day now, we're going to have Hermes and Cloe

2. Hi, my name is Vladimir and I run this site. I like your colored formatting but I still don't like your fake bags. So please go and spam 'em somewhere else. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.