www.parisstation.com valentine sale !!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a reputable consignment shop in Hawaii. I bought from them before. I just scored a black vintage jumbo Chanel for just $1200 after the discount. By the way, try to call the store and give them the new discount price instead of old one, they might give you additional discount....

Happy shopping :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

www.parisstation.com

2. Hi I recently bought an Authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Mezzo Shoulder Bag
    here is the Link I want to share with you: http://www.parisstation.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=5077
    :sweatdrop:

I am excited in receiving the bag soon ,even so I post an inquiry in The Purse Forum asking if this bag could be authentic or fake because obviously I am worried:thinking: since this is my first time buying from them,however I have not received any reply about this :shucks:then I saw you have had experience with Paris Station and I think this is great!

I just wanted to share with you my experience for first time with Paris Station.:nuts:

If you don't mind, may you let me know what do you think of the purse I bought from them?:woohoo:

Thank you!:biggrin:

3. I was also looking for agenda covers from them, gotta be surI will also send authentication post.

4. This forum is for DEALS only please.

Closing this as it's old now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.