www.mynycoach.com

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
Anyone ever seen this website before? Sorry if this is old news, but I couldn't find anything on it when I did a TPF search so I thought I'd share.

When I was at the store today, there was an Asian lady in front of me buying a TON of stuff from a long list she had so I assumed she was buying stuff for a bunch of people to take back home with her. The SA asked her where she was from (Hong Kong) and then they got into a discussion about the recently opened store over there and the SA said that she'd seen pictures of the store and how beautiful it was.

...Anyway, I was eavesdropping and the SA caught me so she looked at me and said I should google it to see pictures of it for myself. So I googled it today and while I haven't found any pics yet, I found an article about the Hong Kong boutique opening and this www.mynycoach.com website was mentioned in it. There's a really pretty exclusive bag called the "perry" in python although it's not clear whether it will ever be for sale in stores or is just made for celebritiest...

Warning: the website is not very user friendly to navigate around... I'm still fumbling my way through it.