Wwmd?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    I just had to share the funniest thing that DH said to me today. We were talking over a possible Hermes bag purchase, :graucho:, and he looked at me and said, "What would MaiTai do?" He's enjoyed her blog with me and knows how we love her style.:smile:

It totally cracked me up and made me remember the famous WWJD acronym. No disrespect to those of faith, just a giggle here.

(I wanted to capitalize the title but the system didn't let me.)

2. That is very funny. A girl on my tennis team got bracelets printed up with our coach Bob's name on them like that--WWBD. I don't find it disrespectful just clever!

3. Too cute!!!

If I ever had a blog, people would ask what would Kat do, just so they could do the opposite, LOL!

4. so funny i love it darling and you know ,what would maitai do ? i also love her taste

5. Very cute story! MaiTai certainly is famous; my 6-year-old DD refers to her as "The Princess from the Computer"!

6. What a wonderful thing for her to say:smile:

What are you thinking about ?? purchase wise maybe we could have a yep ( poll):smile: and then the Princess of the computer could give us her view?:smile:

7. HermesNewbie, I remember when you told that story about the Princess from the Computer - it's such a cute store :smile:

8. #8 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    I will definitely ask for input, ideally sooner rather than later. As much fun as online research is, I need to spend more time in the boutiques to try things, and I'm not close to one. But I'll be in NYC in March and take a look at Madison Ave., if I can't also fit in Wall St. At the moment I'm thinking Lindy 30, not sure if swift or clemence yet, but don't quote me.:biggrin: Have to see what talks to me in person, at this moment.

9. Oh my gosh, I have had the exact same thought!! I was preparing dinner for guests the other day and thought, "now, What Would MaiTai Do?" WWMD should become a bumper sticker!

10. Lol

11. Hahaa.. paging Maitai!

12. :blush: :hugs::blush: Love ya, ladies :heart:

jellvy, hugs to you both. Please tell DH that I would commit myself to the bag purchase now :graucho: :nuts: :P and try them out at leisure when next in NY

Hermes Newbie, a special kiss to your DD :smooch:

13. :lol:

14. #14 Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    A WWMD bumper sticker sounds great! :tup:

As for me, instead of my initials, I'll have WWMD stamped on my Ulysses. :yes:
    Shshhh, don't tell anyone ladies, but that's where I jot my h-wishlists down. :wacko::biggrin:

Love this, jellyv! So sweet of you to start this thread! :flowers:
    Guess, we can all agree on this - MaiTai, :urock:

15. WWMD - what a wonderful mantra!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.