Wut's Orange, Amethyst & R-Sheherazade and made me scream in Hermes Boutique? Reveal!

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Hi Friends! :cutesy:

Soooooo.... I have been sneeking off Ban Island here and there for a few months but have managed to stay relatively "good"... for a Hermes ADDICT anyway.... This season's GM selection has given me the shakes trying to resist. Many of you know my struggle. Particularly as it pertains to MARS.

Long story short, last week I resisted the little devil, Chincac, and her fabulously tempting modeling pics of her Fuchsia cw because I had succumb to the Red/Orange cw a few weeks prior. Whew! I managed to stick to my one cw in each design rule (exception: Marwari).

Well....Today I went in to see something my SA called me about... He didn't tell me what it was. He just said come to the boutique on Saturday for a surprise. What's better than THAT? :woot::woot:

Who's ready for a reveal????? :jrs:

Next is a no brainer for me...once I stopped being absurd and actually paired it with my favorite CDC! Hahaha
This shawl is amazeballs!!! Carlaaaaaa..... You're neeeeeeeext to have this one hunny!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387053850.764657.jpg

Last but not least... Those of you ladies who stalk h.com daily as I do understand that THIS here is a #%€£ unicorn!!!! My SA really shocked me when he pulled this out! This was what he had at the boutique for me.... And I literally had a hot flash when I saw it!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387054105.564211.jpg

My CDC collection gained 2 of my most favorite color gators in 2 months!!! Amethyst ghw small scales and RS phw small scales!!! I'm on cloud 9!

Thanks ladies... Mod pics later... my son has a basketball game now !!!! Thanks for joining me!!!!