wut should i do?!?!?

dokugaku

O.G.
May 29, 2006
im having a hard time choosing between these 2 bags...i really want to get them both but....after getting a guccissima pelham and that chanel lux bowler..and the epi koala wallet this month..im feeling too guilty to get both....:sad: -sigh-...so..wut would yu guys buy? im trying to decide between the epi mandarin speedy 25 or the pap 30 in damier. something ive been thinking about is that i have alot of speedys...but then the mandarin epi is going to be gone soon..and i dont like any other styles in the epi line...so wut should i do??? heeellppppp!! :shrugs:

A word of caution on the Mandarin Speedy - quite a few of them have a horrible cat pee smell. I had one and had to return it. There was a problem with the canvas and the mandarin dye causing a horrible reaction. So be careful! (but it is GORGEOUS!)

really?! theres a cat pee smell?! eww...taht sounds so disgusting....im going to lv today..so ill look at it..and smell it...HAHAHA...=DD but does all of the mandarin items have htat smell? or is it juss some? also, i didnt like how the soufflot looked on me..its not perfectly round..and i think it looks a bit too old for me..thanks for the suggestion though! =D

Get the mandarin speedy. If you wait until it is no longer available in stores, you will have to resort to ebay and you won't have the luxury of returning it if it does happen to have the cat pee smell.