wut do u think of the 2.55 wallet

ling - are you referring to this wallet? i love it and am waitlisted for the black one. :heart:

but at 1400+ after tax...well, i'm not sure that i'll want to pay that for a little wallet!! we'll see how much i REALLY love it after i have it in my hands! :drool:

Attachments

• Chanel Wallet.JPG
    Chanel Wallet.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 228
the chain is as long as the caviar chain wallet. It's long enough to go crossbody or doubled up as a shoulder bag. i'm waiting for the dark silver color...so excited! I saw it today at the trunk show. It fits like 8 credit cards, has a zipper slot, can fit a cellphone, a few makeup items, and ipod...i think you should check out the caviar chain wallet for a better idea because it actually holds more than it looks since it kinda expands a bit (definitely holds more than the tiny classic flap!). oh so cute with the mm clasp even though it isn't functional (i was trying to turn it like the idiot i was and the SA laughed and said it's a snap closure. haha)

I love it! But I don't like the idea of paying too much just for a wallet. And besides, it has a strap, right?! I think it is so bothering to see a wallet with a strap.. But I love the color and the style though...