WTM/ WTM midi wine pebbled glossy bespoke - Any interest?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry dearest - the WTM is not for me. Good luck with rounding up buyers though!

2. I definitely think the pale blue would looke great with the wine! Can we choose our hardware? I'm thinking of going with gold to give it more of a "luxe" feel.

3. I may be interested in this bespoke ...or if there's anyone else interested in this leather in a TME style....:rolleyes:

4. Bali girl can we put you down as a ?

5. Yes you can choose hardware I think I will go for blue lining silver hardware but I think gold would look lovely too!

6. Hi Rosie - give me another day while I mull this one over....I'm trying to decide if I like the pebbled glossy in the WTM or the TME style better -- I'll get back with you.....at the moment I am a "tentitive"

7. So to update:

1- Rosie07 - blue lining silver hardware
    2- Clu0984 - blue lining gold hardware
    3- Sandysandiego ???
    4- Contessa ???
    5- CaliBagGal
    6. Zinister???

It is looking slightly more hopeful!

8. Just bumping this up in the hope we might get a couple more!!

9. Can you put me on your list as well? I'm torn between this one and the Hug Me bespoke. :smile:

10. I'm VERY VERY interested in a WTM midi. I'm debating between this and the "new" Hobo. But I don't know how long we have to wait to see the new hobo.

11. So possibles are now:

1- Rosie07 - blue lining silver hardware
    2- Clu0984 - blue lining gold hardware
    3- Sandysandiego ???
    4- Contessa ???
    5- CaliBagGal
    6. Zinister???
    7. Starsnhevn?
    8. Serenerun?

Bali Girl - have you mulled things over - What do you think , fancy a WTM??

12. Eeek, I've been away for too long! There's a wine pebbled glossy now?! Yum...

13. Looks as though we have the numbers for this one.

Let's get this one confirmed as in "for sure" and then get the deposits placed.

What delivery date?? End of March? April??

14. End of March is good for me . Thanks Contessa.

15. Either March or April is ok with me!