WTM/ WTM midi wine pebbled glossy bespoke - Any interest?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just posting to see if anyone else is interested in a pebbled wine glossy bespoke in a WTM /WM midi . I have this style in a black pebbled glossy and the leather really suits the bag.

2. Totally interested in the regular size for this; but i may have to wait a while (ie: end of March/ April)

3. #3 Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
    I dont think thats a problem as if we ordered it today the earliest would be end march/april - we just need to recruit enough people.

4. Just to show how great this style look in pebbled glossy leather Ive posted a few piccies!

whispertome 026.jpg whispertome 017.jpg Wine Glossy Pebble.jpg
  5. I have always been more of a silver girl, but that gold hardware really stands out! It would be pretty with the wine pebbled glossy!

6. I'm ok with either gold or silver hardware.

7. I think that for the Bespokes each person can choose her hardware. Both would look great!

8. Are you interested in joining us???

9. I cannot commit just yet. I have 3 BE bags coming in the next month or 2. I will check in next week with a yes or no. This will be an amazing bag!

10. Only 3????!!!! :roflmfao:

11. Yes, we will see what the sale brings my way! And I didn't mention other brand bags! :sweatdrop:

12. well of course not....that's what the other thread is for!

13. How does the capacity of the full-size WTM compare with that of the LM? Does the WTM have the extra panel pocket like the MMS and TME?

14. There is a LOT of room in the WTM and yes, it has the hidden panel.

Love the WTM but very different from the LM.

15. The WTM is a great bag if you enjoy wearing messanger style bags. Because of its slimness it looks sleek and stylish and not bulky. however it also comes with a padded shoulder strap and handheld straps also. it has been a very popular style because if you check the website both midi and full size are almost completely sold out!