WTM Messenger size?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. BEC doesn't show measurements for this. Does anyone know what they are?

2. No but Jackie told me last night that it was bigger than the Surprise Me.

3. These are the measurements I received from Rose:

width: cm. 31,0
    height: cm. 31,5
    depth: cm. 6,5

4. To give a sense of proportion, this bag is

width 27cm
    height 29.5cm
    depth 8cm

I am 5'5".

The WTM Messenger is a little bit taller, quite a lot wider and slightly shallower. It is a squarer shape rather than being upright and vertically orientated.

Attached Files:

5. Thanks for pictures for comparison Jenova.

I have also seen large Ant IRL, so now I can imagine better the size of WTM Messenger.

WTM Messenger is very tempting because I like zip top messengers but it is bit pricey.

6. #6 Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
    I wonder whether the WTM Messenger will be priced at a bit less for AW09 stock rather than individual BEC bags?

7. I imagine so because if I rtemember correctly the suprise me was £299.00 on website. I am hoping that Jackie's A/W range has lots of pebbled glossy colours because they appear to be clearing out all the sheen leathers!!

8. Great with the comparison pics! Thanks for posting.