WTM in apple green is here. And I'm in luuuurve

gga

Satans Little Helper
O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
My BE sale WTM in apple green has arrived. I'm shocked, since it's only been a week since I ordered it.

The first 2 pics are without flash, the second is with, and the real color is somewhere in between--not as pale as the without flash pics, and not quite as bright and shiny as the with flash pic.

I'm thrilled with this bag. This and all sorts of purple shades are my favorites right now.

Attachments

• DSCF2795.JPG
    DSCF2795.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 270
  • DSCF2793.JPG
    DSCF2793.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF2797.JPG
    DSCF2797.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 120
attachment.php

WOOOOT!!!!! It's VERY pretty. A much more subtle and buttery green shade than I imagined. Gorgy bag. Makes me want to hug it.

EDIT: I never even SAW the scarf. I only had eyes for the bag...

Last edited:
Thank you for noticing the shawl! The shawl is perfect with the bag, and it's one of my all-time favorites. It's the As You Like It from Loro Piana. It's woven from the center, out. They use the technique to layer 4 different complementary colors together, so the wearer can flip them like pages of a book to wear them however they like.

Thank you for noticing the shawl! The shawl is perfect with the bag, and it's one of my all-time favorites. It's the As You Like It from Loro Piana. It's woven from the center, out. They use the technique to layer 4 different complementary colors together, so the wearer can flip them like pages of a book to wear them however they like.

That sounds like an amazing shawl! :tup:

I'd love to see a modeling pic too! :heart:

It's stunning, gga!! I'm now more excited than ever to receive my yellow sheen WTM Midi!! Since it looks so great in apple green it should also look fabulous in yellow!!

OK....let me just make it offical I am going to shoot myself.... :amazed: :faint:

OMG GGA that is the most gorgeous bag!! I still think you got the steal of the sale!

Congrats on this berauty!