WTH ! ? Red zipper in a denim bag ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. O geez, I may return this.
    I just got this bag. It is the denim and I ordered it with the natural leather trim ( it was available in natural,red,mustard or brown leather trim). I cannot believe they put a RED zipper in the denim bag. Wouldn't you think they would have put a denim colored matching zipper in an all denim bag ? ! I could maybe see them putting the red zipper in the red leather trim bag but in the natural ? What do you think ? I think it detracts from the class of the bag..

Attached Files:

2. Dooney does colorful zips. I have a denim with black trim, now I need to go check the zipper, (can't remember what color it is) I know the lining on my denim bag is red.

3. I used my denim bag today. The trim and straps are natural leather. The zipper fabric is red as is the lining. I think it looks great!

4. I like the contrasting zipper but if you are in doubt return it and get something you will be happy with.