WTH? No D-Ring!

I just did this yesterday- for 69 cents it is a brilliant idea that works great! thanks!:idea::party::urock:

Just a question- i went to do this with my mia conv. shoulder- and I can't find a made in china tag- has anyone else noticed?

ITA, I HATE that Coach took away our D-Ring. It did happen a while ago, I have several Haileys and the first two I bought had the D-ring, the third didn't, so they even took it out of existing lines when they did new styles. What I don't get is how much money can this possibly save them?

I just did this yesterday- for 69 cents it is a brilliant idea that works great! thanks!:idea::party::urock:

Just a question- i went to do this with my mia conv. shoulder- and I can't find a made in china tag- has anyone else noticed?

I just noticed there is no tag inside gathered Sophia! Haven't checked my other bags though. The only other place is the inside zipper pull, but I'm afraid this may not be strong enough.

That is weird that they'd take the tag out too!!! Good grief! I'm going to have to check on any new bags I get! So far they at least have the made in china tag in them! Hhhhmmm....going to have to get extra creative now. ;)

i h8 this. i bought a super cute wristlet to go with my new madison shoulder bag {i use it to store extra contacts in in case one messes up while im out n 'bout}. i ususally hook the clip onto the dring. WHY would they get rid of this? i absolutly h8 it =(

thanks Pursedove for your trick with the tag and keyring. i miss the D ring as it was so helpful to find things and to make sure my wristlet was in the bag. after reading your post i made sure to check my bags and was excited to see that my current bag (the sabrina) had a made in china tag! oh how i dont understand why they'd take that away from us!@!

the product description for the wristlets on the website still says, " 12" strap with clip to attach to the inside of a larger bag..."

Wondering what they are suggesting it should be clipped to?:wondering

last weekend I bought my first madison capacity wristlet(which I love) and it has an extra ring on the other end which I find totally useless. I also think it looks wierd and wish i could take it off without damaging the wristlet. I will not use it. So why do that add imo the useless extra ring on the wristlet when they could use it as a dring in a bag.

I'm still floored that they are now taking the "made in china" tags out too??? I'm going to have to think on this one....I wonder if we could start a campaign to get the d-rings back??? I mean, I think a lot of us really do use them!