WTH!!! Little Boy breaks into zoo and kills animals!!!

I heard this story before, but I still don't understand how it happened. How did he get into the animal area? Am I missing something?

Anyway, this kid needs some help. I sincerely feel sorry for him.

When i first read about this story, i couldnt work out what the fuss was until i realised that he wasnt feeding the animals, but he was feeding them to the croc!

Sick kid....

Good thing I hate kids in general, because this totally racked up my dislike for them to a new high.

RANT, BE WARNED :sad::

I would like to feed the child to the croc as punishment.

ITA. I would have grabbed that kid by the hair and thrown him into the Croc pool whilst him being all tied up. Maybe bash his skull a few times with a rock (but not kill him lol) just so he can feel the pain those poor reptiles felt.

Too bad he didn't wander into the lion enclosure instead...

How horrible. What a crappy little kid. Makes me terrified that there are parents out there raising their kids and enabling them to be capable of this kind of stuff.

Poor animals :sad:

ITA too. I would have laughed if those Lions threw themselves at him. Maybe then he'll learn a serious lesson.

That kid needs to go to a mental ward. I hope when he grows up he doesn't do this to humans, otherwise that punk is going to get it.

Poor Zoo. That's $5K they lost. They should've put Security guards around the area or lock the place up nice and safe. Oh well, their loss.

Edit:
Sorry for my outburst, I apologize. But parents of this twisted kid should have known better than to leave them wandering around like that. I hope the Zoo gets them good. I'm sorry again.

Last edited:
No, that is NOT any consolation. These were living, breathing beings that feel pain. Bludgeoning lizards to death with a rock and feeding live animals to a croc is horribly cruel, furry or not!

ITA it doesn't matter if it was a fuzzy puppy or a snake. It's sad someone would even think they kind of animal getting hurt would make a difference:tdown:

I am sorry but from the way his {the boys} face is described, I would take a VERY CLOSE look at the parents to see what his home life is like. Children at this age mirror what they see. And at times these things are done to cover up abuse. Also until the investigation was over I would have to wonder about leaving the child in the home.
Oh and to the one that hate kids, I can only say your loss. My kids are the best thing to happen to me, and anyone that is a mom or dad with any heart would agree. But at least you will not be procreating...

I am sorry but from the way his {the boys} face is described, I would take a VERY CLOSE look at the parents to see what his home life is like. Children at this age mirror what they see. And at times these things are done to cover up abuse. Also until the investigation was over I would have to wonder about leaving the child in the home.
Oh and to the one that hate kids, I can only say your loss. My kids are the best thing to happen to me, and anyone that is a mom or dad with any heart would agree. But at least you will not be procreating...

Completely inappropriate IMHO.

She was not attacking YOUR children. I am sure your children would (hopefully!) never do something like the kid in this tragic news story.

Lets all be nice to each other!

Somebody in Up to the minute said his brother did something similar a few years ago...how much more will it take to get social services and law enforcement to look into this family closer?:cursing:

Somebody in Up to the minute said his brother did something similar a few years ago...how much more will it take to get social services and law enforcement to look into this family closer?:cursing:

Yes, I read that in the paper the other day. Apparently his older brother did something similar about five years ago, where he attacked the crocodile mentioned in this story. What a family. It's disturbing on so many levels.

Yes, I read that in the paper the other day. Apparently his older brother did something similar about five years ago, where he attacked the crocodile mentioned in this story. What a family. It's disturbing on so many levels.

what in the world??? wonderful to hear that torturing animals runs in the family :cursing::tdown::sad:
why isn't this family banned from this zoo... for LIFE?

COUTUREGRL- ITA!