wtf? PAYPAL SCAM!

Sometimes I click on the link and it brings you to the sign on screen.
So I make up a name and under password I type
f......youa.....hole
Then it takes me to a fake paypal site like the username and password was correct.
:graucho::graucho:
:lol:
I get fake PP emails on my email addy that's not connected to my ebay. Go figure!

BTW as funny as it is to click the link and type in whatever fake info you want--you should be aware that it is POSSIBLE that by doing that, you have just downloaded malicious code such as spyware or a virus onto your computer. They aren't just scamming to get access to your money or personal info, sometimes they want to infect you with a virus as well, and clicking on the link activates the installation of that virus. You'd have no idea until your email account gets suspended by your ISP for spamming, or your computer just dies one day. Or a LOT worse: they get your online banking passwords.

Be really careful out there!

I don't even bother forwarding, there are just too many PP scams. I had one recently that was a little different, the link came right from Paypal's server!

Shortly after I got that mail, I got one from Paypal admitting it was their "mistake". So yeah I think their employees are scammers too. Beats me.