WTF Lindsay!

twiggers said:
wow! That is just trashy...her mom looks like she's been rode hard and put out wet LOL
:roflmfao:

I will say it takes a special kind of talent to be able to drink Jack straight out of the bottle! She prolly learned that from her mom.

Lindsay Lohan has hailed seminal sitcom Sex and the City for inspiring her dating philosophy.
Even though Lohan was only 12 years old when the Sarah Jessica Parker-starring comedy started, the Mean Girls star admits she loves having open and casual relationships with men, like Sex and the City characters Carrie Bradshaw, Miranda Hobbs, Samantha Jones and Charlotte York.

She says, "Sex and the City changed everything for me, because those girls would just sleep with so many people."

Lohan admits she has double standards about her open attitude to relationships--she wants to be able to sleep with whomever she chooses, but doesn't want to share her male companions.

She explains, "If I'm going to give my body to someone, I'd rather them not be with other people. But I want to be able to if I like someone else."

Source: Lindsay Lohan's Lifestyle Inspired by 'Sex and the City' :: Hollywood.com

Maybe Lindsay and Paris Hilton are in some sort of competition to see who is trashier???

barbie.belle said:
i swear her mom like had those pictues taken and like sent them in to get money from them.. her mom seems like the biggest mooch i almost (ALMOST) feel bad for lindsay because it seems like shes funding her whole family.

Are you "like" serious ?

If I ever, "like" , came into a boatload of undeserved money I would "like" feel it was my "like" duty to support my parents who brought me into this world and gave me everything . I swear, children today have no respect for their parents .

Oh , and they look like trash with money .:lol: :lol: :lol: