WTF Lindsay!

1. WTF is wrong with her, why does she feel the need to act like an idiot. Her mom is an ass who defends Lindsay saying she's a good kid in reality Dina is just like Lindsay.:censor::rant::censor:

LLLLLL8888.jpg LLLLLLLL1111.jpg LLL55555.jpg LLL888888.jpg
  2. i swear her mom like had those pictues taken and like sent them in to get money from them.. her mom seems like the biggest mooch i almost (ALMOST) feel bad for lindsay because it seems like shes funding her whole family.

3. ^^ i totally agree. Her mom is living it up on Lindsay's tab.

4. Oh my god, that's so trashy. Although, now I understand why Lindsay sometimes act as tasteless as she does - her mom obviously never taught her any better!

5. Any info about LL is a waste of time, breath and keyboard typing!! I know, I don't have any opinion about this girl, LOL.

6. :roflmfao:

7. Trash!

8. ummm ok...

9. she's like her pimp mom..

10. trashayy!

11. ugh, they both look like trash.

12. She is sooooo trashy and over rated.

13. is that a bottle of jack daniels in one of those pictures? bc they both look like they've been drinking..geesh does she ever wear clothes?! lol

14. you know. . . I don't like LiLo AT ALL. . . but we can't really slam her for these pics IMO.

These weren't snapped by the paparazz. . these were taken in private, we've all acted like dumba$$es in private.

She does look drunk or strung out, but at least she's in private. . . or so she thought.
    I feel sad for her . . . her Mom's big pimpin' :sad:

15. yep... yep it is. I think LiLo is so cracked out on coke, she doesnt give a hoot if photos like this are taken... :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice